Brown lace

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do you need a New IDEA BOOK?

I am happy to send you one. Please email and let me know. The cost is just $2.00 if you want to come pick one up, or $5.00 to have me mail one to you.

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess FREE gifts by collecting orders from your friends and sending them to me? You start earning FREE product with just $150.00 in orders. COOL huh? The amount of free items you receive corresponds with the amount of orders placed. It is a great way to get your products at a discount and FREE.

I will be leaving for the New Zealand trip I earned FREE with CTMH on Sat. I will return on the 17th. Please let me know before I go about sending you books.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much K for sending me a new book! I love the new book filled with new stamps!!! I especially LOVE the Feb. SOM!!!! I'm finally getting around to organizing my stamps on spreadsheets!!! LOL. Hopefully, it'll prevent me from ordering doubles!!! It was difficult to keep track after the awesome Buy 2, get 1 FREE offer in November 2009!!!! I love that special!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete