Brown lace

Sunday, August 1, 2010

AWESOME CLEARANCE STARTS AT 9:00AM THE 4TH!

$2, $4, $6, for 8...It’s YOU We Appreciate! 



Click here to access my website for the sale





The Constant Campaign for August is AMAZING, with SUPER deals to you for 8 days only. From on August 4 at 9 am (MDT) through August 11, while supplies last, you and your customers can purchase selected My Stickease® assortments for only $2, My Reflections® Level 1 kits for only $4, and My Reflections® Level 2 paper packets for only $6 on my CTMH website.
To see the list of the items that are available, email me and I will send you the list. This is the best sale we have ever had.


***PLEASE BE PATIENT on the 4th. There is bound to be high traffic due to the volume of people trying to place orders. I want you to take advantage of the specials. The prices will be worth it.
My webaddress is: http://kpekin.myctmh.com
My email for the LIST OF SALE ITEMS is kpekin@usa.net

No comments:

Post a Comment