Brown lace

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Paper Cupcakes Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Paper Cupcake's Blog Hop!
If you have come here via our blog hop and my fellow paper cupcake {Heathers's blog},then you are on the right track.
 





Here are my samples using Stamps from the DOUBLE "D" size  STAMP SET (value is $35.90)  that can be yours for just $5.00 with a $35.00. Purchase  the set on my website at Kays shopping website

Now hop on over to {Tasha’s blog} to see what she has created!
Or if you get lost along the way you can start over at {Bren’s blog

4 comments:

  1. I love my job! Thanks for being the great team leader that you are and for joining in the the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards Kay. Glad you participated in our little hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the samples, especially the top one! I love the dark paper of Scholastic. :)

    ReplyDelete