Brown lace

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

3 Free My Reflectons Paper Packs with your kit when you join my team.

I would love to have you on my team. As a welcome gift, you will receive 3 current paper packs when you join my team in Nov.

Close to My Heart makes creating easy. With all are matching products your projects will look fantastic. Using our products and sharing with others is a joyful experience. If you love paper crafting. CTMH is the company for you.  You can join for as little as $49.95 plus tax and shipping.  To enhance your experience, I will be adding 3 paper packs of your choice. 

20 years ago I joined this company. I have made friends that will last a lifetime and have been able to create and use top of the line products all while "working".  Everyone should do what they love and make money at the same time. 

Contact me today at kpekin@usa.net
619-316-6831
or
Go to my website at www.kpekin.ctmh.com Click on Opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment