Brown lace

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Picture My Life - New Easy Simple scrapping. Little to no adhesive needed!

First let me say, I love scrapping. I love working with paper and creating layouts. However, I have some pictures or events that would take so much time to scrap, I love that I can use the new Picture My Life Cards and Page protectors to slide my pictures in and then go back and journal on the cards. Super Easy!  This product is perfect for those of you who want to preserve your memories and not spend the time creating layouts that take a lot of time.  Look at the pictures below. I did all this in about 2 hours!  This is from our 10 year reunion. I loved getting this done. These pictures were sitting in a pile in the closet for years.... and years.... no one could enjoy them. Now, they are ready to share.

















I still need to journal. But it went quick and I have a ton of cards left to use in another book!

No comments:

Post a Comment