Brown lace

Monday, September 7, 2015

Keep a journal to share what you believe will inspire and motivate your family to live a good life

Being over 50, ok... almost midway through the 50's. I find time flying by. It seems like yesterday when I was young and newly married and having babies. Now my babies are having babies. I am my families memory keeper. I love preserving our memories as you know. With my grand children coming,  I feel a need to journal what I feel is important. For me, I journal ideas I read from the wisdom of others. Studying Judaism has giving me a wealth of material I want to pass on.When my grand kids and even children want to know me better, my journals will provide them with that. I document positive and inspirational ideas. I do not need to journal my frustrations, we all have those, no one needs to read that. So I only document the ideas that I believe will help those that follow me live a meaningful and joyful life.  Here are a few of my journals. Get a Journal and start writing what inspires you.



No comments:

Post a Comment