Brown lace

Friday, December 11, 2015

A Wonder-Filled month..... Our little Evelyn Joy Bornt

We are blessed with our first grand daughter. She is now a month old, and I gave each of my girls this mini album of Evie's first month.

Being a grandmother (Bubbie Kay - is a Jewish G-ma) is the best. The kids have been here often. They left on Tuesday and I think it will be the longest I go without seeing her till Xmas.  But..... Thank goodness for Face Time! I do see her daily on that. I think I am bugging my daughter and Son-in-law.  I told them that I just need a few minutes daily with Evie. So far they are honoring my wishes. Thank goodness.  Here are the pictures of the littlest mini album we have. It is CTMH Insta Life Line of books and page protectors.







.



Our *INSTA LIFE albums are just $7.95
I added *COTTON CANDY CARDSTOCK to make it more girlie.

* the capital descriptions are links to order. Couldn't figure how to change the text color. I guess I should not really admit that. :)

or go online to SHOP at: Kays website
Click shop and have fun!


The mini books are fun to make and nice to give as gifts. 








No comments:

Post a Comment