Brown lace

Friday, July 7, 2017

Stampaganza... Buy 2 Stamps sets, Get the 3rd set FREE. Get as many as you like!


Start shopping HERE


NOTE that the stamps with thin-cuts are not included in this offer. 

The great news is that some old designs have been brought back. I am really excited to let you know that the above pictured WORD PUZZLE stamp sets are available for you this month.  These 12 sets are a great way to build your stamp supply for both scrapbooking and card making. 

Do you want all 12 sets for FREE? over a $215.00 value?  You can get it 2 ways this month.

1- Join my team! The cost of a kit is just $75.00 with this you get $50.00 of SELECT PRODUCT CREDIT to spend right after you sign up. (Stamps, inks, blocks,  many papers, but not the speciality papers.  Sell just $300.00 by Aug. 31st and you will get the 12 word puzzles. It is that easy.
Click HERE to join.  Email me with any questions at kpekin@usa.net. I respond within a day.

2- Contact me to set you up to host an online gathering that closes in July. I will help you and your party will show up on my website. We can have a Facebook group if you like, or you can email your friends your link to shop for your party. You get all the normal hostess FREE gifts, PLUS when your party reaches $450.00 in sales, you get the 12 word puzzle stamp sets.  Do this now so you have the most time to get orders. Email me at kpekin@usa.net and put in the subject line "I want to be a hostess!" I will get right back to you and we will set it up.  I will help you. 


Here are some sample cards and layouts made with stamps







No comments:

Post a Comment