Brown lace

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Personalized birthday party goodie bags. Use your Alpha stamps

Here is what I quickly made for Peytons 2nd birthday.
Nadine chose a “Winter” birthday theme.  Yes… I know it is San Diego… but… she creatively did box shape igloo houses for play outside. It is actually pretty darn cute.  I made these bags with the names. I used stamps and the snowflakes were from the ARTBOOKING Cricut cartridge. 

I got the bags for 50 cents at the dollar store along with many little toys depending on the age of the kids. Because there are kids from 1-10 having names on the bags made it easy for me to have age appropriate things in each bag. 

Have a good Sunday!
 


Get this stamp set HERE


Get Artbooking Physical or Digital Cartridge HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment