Brown lace

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Doing Something New

This last week has been a blast for me. My sister-in-laws were in town and wanted to play doubles in Tennis. It had been over 10 years since I picked up a racket. I tried to come up with reasons why I did not want to. Finally....I said, "OK...FINE!" I am glad I did. I played 4 times this week and am having a blast. Why did I get out of it? Who knows....but...I am grateful for Linda and Taffy for pushing me to do it again.

I look forward to doing the workshop below tomorrow. I love the group and it is always a treat to share projects with them.

Next, I get ready for a team meeting on Tues. I have a project in mind but have not started it yet. I will post the project after the release of the NEW IDEA BOOK. Do not want to give away new products....

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment