Brown lace

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Excited for the future!



I am getting ready to drive home from Long Beach. I am filled with ideas to share with you. I am so lucky to work for such an innovative company! I will tell you more soon.

I am also thrilled that I received my first award! My great team earned the Highest Sales for teams with between 501-1000 active team members. I was so proud of each of my team members who work so hard and love what they do. Nothing is better than sharing this passion with others. I know each of my team members feels the same way.

My Upline and Friend Bren Yule got the highest honor of earning the "Spirit of CTMH" award. I knew about it and I didn't tell.....She totally deserves it. She is very kind, talented and supportive. I am so happy for her. It was beautiful to see her whole family on stage supporting her. CONGRATULATIONS BREN!!!! WOOO HOOOO TO YOU!

I will share more soon.





Last Tues. We had Lucy and Mary (cutest little cousins) over to bake Rachel's b-day cake and some cookies. After baking...the girls sang for us....stay tuned for those cute videos. I have to go figure out how to edit them on the imovie thing. Then you will see the cutest preformances ever!

1 comment: