Brown lace

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Convention is winding down....

I am so grateful for many things in my life. One is my association with Close to My Heart. I am always challenged to continue to grow and learn While I have mainly been posting artwork to inspire others in their crafty creations, I realized that helping others achieve their goals in this industry of Direct Selling is also a huge part of what I love and this blog has not been addressing that.  I hope that I can share experiences and information I have learned over the years to help you continue to work and achieve your goals.

I would appreciate ideas and feedback on anything I post. If you have tried any strategy or Idea I share, please post and share what worked or did not work and why you think that is so. The more we help and support each other the more successful each of us will be.

Here is to enjoying our crafting and businesses!
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment