Brown lace

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

EDUCATE YOURSELF to SUCCEED!

I am a strong believer of KNOWING the industry we are in and LEARNING how to SUCCEED. If you are reading this, you have an interest in succeeding in your business. Many people ask me how. For whatever reason, I have always searched out information to help me achieve my goals. Invest in your success by READING and LEARNING from those who have succeeded.

My Recommendation is to go to the DSWA (Direct Selling Women's Alliance). Sign up to be a member and you will have access to many taped lectures by the best of the best. You can search the area where you feel you need help. These taped calls motivate you in all areas of your Direct Selling business. I also would insist that you need to get the BUILD IT BIG book put out by the DSWA. Keep it by your bed. It has 1 to 3 page articles. Look up what you want to improve and read about how you can improve what you are doing.

If you are a CLOSE TO MY HEART consultant, the Training Academy and the Listening Library are more specific to our company and will help you tremendously.

SUCCESS doesn't just happen to you, YOU have to MAKE IT HAPPEN. Educate yourself. No one can do it for you. Give yourself the tools and information to succeed. Read and listen to others who gladly share their strategies with you.

One thing that I find fascinating, is that the key to success is spelled out for everyone. It is not a trick. There is not a secret to success. You have to be responsible for making it happen for you.

1 comment: