Brown lace

Thursday, June 20, 2013

A layout with photos printed in Studio J.


This layout was done with the Dream pop paper pack. I used some old discontinued stamp sets.

If you go to my post on May 10th, you will see the sheets of pictures I printed out and the images I added to the pictures to help me complete this layout.

The "ZOO" wording was stamped using our COLONIAL WHITE pigment pad. Z2168 for $6.95. I love this ink pad.

Now that my husband and I are empty nesters, I am having such a good time getting the girls younger years scrapped. I find myself laughing out loud so much remembering the years when the girls were little. Those years went by so fast. Thank goodness I love scrapping. Taking time to remember..... All I can say is..... I am so blessed.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment